Welcome to the Library!
I'm Ms. Molly, and I'm a new staff member at BIS this year. I worked as a paraprofessional at BPS the last couple of years and know many of the students in the building this year.
Students will visit the library on the same day each week, and will be checking out books to bring home to read (please help them remember to bring them back to school!).
My goal in the library is to get each student excited about reading. If they don't currently enjoy reading, it's because they haven't found the right book yet! I'll help each student discover books that they're interested in and hope they form a love for reading by the end of the year.
Here's to a great 2022-2023 school year!
How can we access and use the online catalog?
- Go to library.bayfield.k12.co.us
- Select the school library that you would like to search
- Log in with your username and password
- BIS: username: first name initial, middle name initial and full last name, all lowercase.
- password: books
How do I place a book on hold?
- Click on the TITLE of the book (maximum of 5 books)
- You will find important information regarding the book including the availability
- Click on the Hold It button found on the top right side